22 September 2008

Dexter in the Bumbo: A Triptych

dexter in the bumbo

what!?!?!?

serious dexter in the bumbo

I'd like to think there is a story that goes along to these three pictures... Captions, you know? Anyone have any good ideas?

3 comments:

kkoois said...

i don't have time right now to come up with witty captions, but i did need to leave a comment...here goes...

holy cute kid, batman!!

can't wait to see him again.

Anonymous said...

Captain’s log star date 09232008. We have been tracking life on this planet for about three months now. So far, everything has been proceeding well. The earthlings have been taking good care of me and my disguise seems to be working well.

WHAT? The transporter is broken and I am stuck here?

Well, I have resigned myself to life here for now. It might take years before I can get out of here. At least this captain’s chair is comfortable…

ms leo said...

BWAH HA HA HA!!!