Before: 18 June 2008
After: 23 July 2008
Here is Dexter as we left the hospital - saggin' in some gansta style. Now, a month later, he totally fits in this outfit perfectly! I feel like he is still so little, but the proof is now here. That, and he's already in size 2 diapers! We had to get the bigger size last night and I couldn't believe it.
On Tuesday we went to a church picnic for young couples. Many of the young couples had kids, and a few of those were still little babies. Dexter was only beat for youngest by one of the babies, and then only by ten days. But the kid had some poundage on ALL of them. I'm talking like 2-3 pounds more than even the oldest baby (about 5 months old) there. And he IS big. I can't even fit him into newborn size clothes anymore! And he's even in some 6-9 month clothes! I'm not complaining that he's a healthy growing baby, but SHEESH, I feel like he could slow down a little bit and let me enjoy the teeny baby stage a little more!
1 comment:
he totally looks like baby joel in that bottom picture.. WOW at 5 weeks old he is THAT BIG... well done kiddo!
Post a Comment