But anyway, after picking up the curtains and rods it was getting to be lunch time and I was too lazy and hungry to wait 'til we got home and make something. So, we all went to Applebees where Dexter was the cutest and best baby ever and two old ladies told us that he was cold and needed to be covered with a blanket. Uhh... Thanks old ladies. I'll really take your advice seeing as I ALWAYS follow the advice of strangers and you have observed my son for a whopping 10 seconds as you passed us by in the aisle. Your years of experience will not be lost on me...
So, after I built Dexter a fire, put a winter coat on him and covered him in blankets (quickly, before he froze to death) Eleanor set Dexter on the table and he giggled and laughed with us until the food came.
He also danced for us a little bit! (Or rather, Eleanor made him dance...) However, the video is NOT working. I'll try to upload it when I can. Meanwhile, enjoy these photos!
1 comment:
Best comeback for that. . .
"Your baby is cold and he needs a blanket."
"Thanks. I will do exactly that."
Shuts 'em up every time.
Post a Comment