14 August 2008
Dexter finds his thumb
More and more consistantly, Dexter has been able to find his thumb. This is FANTASTIC news for me as then I don't have to get up every time he drops his pacifier! I swear, sometimes that kid has me put it back in just so he can spit it out again! But now that he's getting a little older, he's getting a little more aware of himself and his hands. He found his thumb really for the first time on July 22. (I remember the date only because it is our anniversary!) He had that thumb in his mouth for almost an hour that night! Since then he's found it a few more times while napping, but I haven't ever been quick enough to snap a picture of it. Until now. This was taken on August 10. Isn't he the cutest?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He is absolutely precious!
And, no wonder he could find his thumb - this swaddle job leaves much to be desired!
But that's how he likes it! He just likes his tummy and legs in a swaddle. And who coudl deny him his thumb? :)
Hey, whatever works, right! I love how his pipe is neatly tucked away on the other side!
Post a Comment