05 November 2008

A Big Day For a Lot of Reasons

November 4 was a big day around here. Not only was it Nana's birthday, or the day the country elected the first African American President in our history, it was also the day that Dexter first rolled over! I was playing with Dexter in his play gym before Joel got home. He was a little upset, but nothing too big. Laying on his back, all of the sudden he hiked up his legs, swung them to the side and his body followed! He had rolled for the very first time. Of course, he didn't really like thta position, so he rolled back! I tried to catch a few of the rolls on my phone since he kept rolling back and forth, back and forth etc, but I wasn't quick enough. However, I did catch one little roll. Enjoy!


Dexter Rolls Over from liz waid on Vimeo.

No comments: