That's right, this little boy got a tooth! This morning Joel came into the bathroom and announced the little chomper! It's the front tooth on Dexter's right. I have been checking on and off for the last few days, not really thinking anything was coming of it. He's been REALLY drooly, and has loved chomping and chewing on anything in sight, but other than that he's been same old (perfect) Dexter! I hadn't been able to see or feel anything. However, today, here is the tooth in all it's glory.
Well, it's really hard to see, but believe me, it's there! And here it is in use! Nom nom nom!!
We also got the chewing in action. The Dextersaurus!
Dexter teething from liz waid on Vimeo.
I love how he shakes Joel's finger like a little puppy. Hee! This whole tooth thing is pretty strange though. I feel like it's a really big step - now he's so much older! Now he's not just a baby, he's a baby WITH A TOOTH! The whole thing was so much sweeter too since Joel discovered it. We were reading through Joel's (meticulously filled out) baby book and saw that his daddy discovered his first tooth too.
So, as cliche as it is... Our baby's growing up. I'll leave you with the little Dextersaurus himself reaching for you! Careful! He bites!
No comments:
Post a Comment